- 1-2 tbsp raw cacao (or organic cocoa) - depending on how chocolaty you want it!
- 1 mug full of almond milk (or any alternative milk)
- 2-3 tsp natural sweetener. I use either brown rice syrup or coconut sugar. You could also use honey but only use 2 tsp of honey as it’s sweeter than the other two.
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon - optional
- Heat all the ingredients gently in a saucepan until steaming. Try not to boil.
- Enjoy :-)
If you would like to keep up to date with recipes and blogs, please fill in the form below to sign up to my newsletter.