I've had lots of people ask for this recipe since I posted a picture of it earlier on in the week! It is so quick, easy and delicious! It takes about 5 min to make, then you can either eat it straight away (I can never wait!), or pop it in the fridge or freezer.
This is a simple recipe, but you can add in so many other things if you wanted to jazz it up a bit! I like to add essential oils (I use Doterra) to make a beautiful orange or mint flavour. You can also add superfoods such as maca, spitulina, acai etc. You can even add protein powder to make a high protein raw brownie (opt for a natural powder).
- 180g raw walnuts
- 425g organic dates
- 110g raw cacao
- 80g raw almonds
- Optional- orange or peppermint essential oil
- Place the walnuts into a food processor and blend until finely ground.
- Add the cacao and pulse to combine.
- Add the dates one at a time through the feed tube of the processor while it’s running. You should eventually end up with a mix that looks like crumbs.
- Add the almonds and pulse to roughly chop them.
- Transfer the mixture into a dish and press down so the mixture sticks together. Place into the fridge or freezer until ready to serve.
If you would like to keep up to date with recipes and blogs, please fill out the form below to sign up to my newsletter.