- 1 banana
- 3 eggs
Optional- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Mix the eggs and banana in a blender. If using the cacao powder add this too.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Pour about 4 tbsp into the pan to make 1 pancake. Cook for about 45 seconds, then flip and cook for another 20-30 seconds. Once cooked place onto a plate (you can put the oven on low if you want to keep them warm)
- Repeat this process until all the mixture is gone. It should make 4-6 pancakes.
- Top with berries, honey, coconut yoghurt and/or nut butter.