- 1 ½ cups of any nuts (I used a mix of pecans and hazelnuts)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 6-8 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder (depending on how chocolaty you like it!)
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate soda
- 5 squares 85%+ dark chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Place all the ingredients (except the chocolate) in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the squares of chocolate and pulse until they are broken down into small pieces.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon the mixture into even cookie shapes onto the baking tray.
- Place in the oven for about 15-20min.
- Leave to cool on a cooling rack for about 15min (if you can last that long!!)
- Enjoy ☺