Viewing entries tagged
- 1 cup jumbo rolled oats (use gluten free if needed)
- 1 large egg
- 1 large tbsp organic peanut butter (could use any nut butter)
- 6 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Like a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Using 2 spoons (or your hands!) scoop a spoon sized amount out of the bowl and shape into balls. Place onto the greaseproof paper and flatten with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for about 15min or until they have a slight colour.
- Leave to cool (if you can resist!!) and enjoy :-)