- 1 cup chickpea (gram flour)
- 1 - 1.5 cups water
- Optional - sea salt, pepper, herbs for flavour.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until it forms a batter. If it’s too thick, add a little more water.
- Heat some coconut oil in a frying pan until melted and hot.
- Using a ladle, pour some of the batter into the pan and move the pan around to even out the batter.
- After a couple of minutes the sides should be curling up, so it is now ready to be flipped. Flip the pancake and cook on the other side for 1-2 min.
- Place the cooked pancake onto a plate and repeat this process until the batter has all gone.
- Enjoy as you would normal wheat wraps. Fill with hummus, falafels, chicken, eggs, avocado etc.
If you would like to keep up to date with blogs and recipes, please fill out the form below to sign up to my newsletter.